07-12-2019 Some of my own quotes

I have some attractive featured articles, I have several seriously qualified columns, and now I am having my own quotes.

The difference between scientists and engineers:
Scientists only form theories to have the Nobel Prizes to be recognized worldwide, engineers may get a lot of patented products to be used worldwide.
Scientists only have the proud to be a Nobel Prize winner, engineers may get a lot of anxieties over the whereabouts of the paid patent fees.
----Min Fang, July 12th of 2019


Three elements to recognize if an opportunity to succeed:
1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?
2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?
3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?
----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019

Popular Posts